This year’s edition of the Japan Grand Prix is experiencing some hurdles. The Japan Grand Prix location is in the path of typhoon Hagibis, which is one of the most powerful of the over thirty typhoons that japan experiences annually. Does this mean that the whole event is cancelled? No, the event is still going ahead as planned. It already started successfully with a press conference on the 10th of October already. All of Friday’s practice races will go ahead. Only Saturday’s races have been completely called off. What then do New Zealand F1 fans have to look forward to at the 17th race of the formula 1 season? The odds are out for the final race on Sunday the 13th of October. Read more to find out who your money should be on Sunday.
Japan Grand Prix Winner Odds
The odds for the Japan Grand Prix at the top NZ sports betting sites are out. We have put up a list of the odds from three of the popular online bookies in New Zealand for the outright win market.
|Carlos Sainz Jr||+100000||1001.00||301|
More Betting Options for 2019 Formula 1 Japan GP
NZ Bettors are fortunately not restricted to just betting on who wins the race. Even within the outright win market there is a range of bets you can place. You can bet on who whether a certain driver will be in the top3, top 6 or top 10. If you place a top 3, 6 0r 10 bet along with a win bet then you win twice. The other bets you can place on the Japan GP are:
- Which team the winning driver will be from
- Fastest lap
- Nationality of the winner
- The time difference between the winner and second place.
- Visit the best online betting sites in New Zealand which we have reviewed for fairness, best odds and bonuses.
More Sports Stories and Updates
- Euro 2020 Odds – Belgium v San Marino
- Euro 2020 Qualifier Odds – Russia v Scotland
- South Africa v Canada Predictions- 2019 Rugby World Cup